Release Ministries always needs volunteers. From office assistance and event work to mentoring and bible study leading, we can find a role to match your talents and passions.
- Qualifications: Adults 18 yrs old and up who can live out their faith in a relationship.
- Time commitment: 1-3 hours a week, we ask that mentors make a 1 year commitment to Release Ministries.
- Find more about our Mentoring Program here.
Bible study leader
- Qualifications: Adults 18yrs old and up, able to lead weekly Bible studies in institutions
- Time commitment: 1-3 hours a week
- Find more about our Bible Study Programs here.
- Qualifications: A ability to to handle various administrative tasks, able to use technology to accomplish projects.
- Time commitment: Varied determined on a case by case basis
Special Labor projects
- Qualifications: Groups or individuals with a desire to server. We can find a project for any level of skill
- Time commitment: Varied
- Qualifications: A willing heart to pray for the needs of Release and the youth we minister to.
- Time commitment: A prayer letter is sent out every week and occasionally we may ask you to join in prayer for a emergency.
- Also find more information about our monthly prayer nights here.
If you don’t see something that fits your skills or gifts but would still like to volunteer, please contact us we would love to find a way to help you become involved!
You can contact the main office at (402)-455-0808 or email email@example.com.